There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
once again, you crack me up!
Here is some more advice. Don't put on lip gloss right before you go out into the wind.Also, don't think that a hamburger won't blow away on a windy day because it can.
Also don't assume that just because your kids have watched every Harry Potter movie a million times, doesn't mean that Labyrinth isn't scary to at least one of them. castle was scary too.
I saw Sybil as a kid. Don't even google it. Horrifying.
Ohhh, Sybil, that's one I saw waaay too young as well. I will have nightmares tonight!
didnt you used to be called Sybil?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
once again, you crack me up!
Here is some more advice. Don't put on lip gloss right before you go out into the wind.
Also, don't think that a hamburger won't blow away on a windy day because it can.
Also don't assume that just because your kids have watched every Harry Potter movie a million times, doesn't mean that Labyrinth isn't scary to at least one of them.
castle was scary too.
I saw Sybil as a kid. Don't even google it. Horrifying.
Ohhh, Sybil, that's one I saw waaay too young as well. I will have nightmares tonight!
didnt you used to be called Sybil?
Post a Comment