Thursday, November 18, 2010

John's list

Ok so first of all, I am pretty much out of commission these days.  I have nothing to blog about but vomit, the comfort of my bed, and lack of daily chores getting done.  But today I came across John's list for Santa. What do you do when a boy who fully believes in Santa asks for the following:

1. Chain saw
2. Regular saw
3. Pet alien
4. Tazer


John continues to do things that make me think his Papa and Bompa would be proud.  This week one of his homework assignments was to write how to make a paper airplane.  He struggled for a while and then was quickly finished.  When I asked to see it he threw a paper airplane at me that had a note attached to it that said, "unfold".  That was his answer to the assignment: just unfold the one he made and you should be able to figure it out. 

3 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

clever, clever boy. I never in a million years would have thought to do that!

kathy said...

FUNNY!! and so smart!

Unknown said...

i love this kid. and i've never even met him.