Monday, January 31, 2011

I can't bring myself to do it

I've been trying to decide what to write about because nothing seems that interesting.

I've thought about a whole post on the glamorous aspects of my pregnancies... topics might include:
  • acne on my chin, neck, back, scalp...
  • the exponential growth of my butt (I said butt- the "b" word Kitty informed me she overheard me say, "you know, it's the only bad word that starts with 'b'?" Boy did I think I slipped up one day.)
  • hemorrhoids (admit it-- we all get them when pregnant)
  • excessive sweating
  • chronic heartburn
  • swelling of random body parts, ie. nose, fingers, toes, butt
I've also considered writing about how much I hate the floor plan of my house.  I still might do it, but it sounds kind of boring.

I thought about posting some organization goals and decluttering strategies that I have thought about completing before July, but then I might actually have to accomplish them and be accountable.  So forget that.

Instead I'll just post a picture of my googly eye.

4 comments:

korie said...

Thanks for all the reminders of what I have to look forward to.

So does this mean your done barfing? It wasn't on the list?

Beth Freestone said...

I didn't know you used the word butt...I thought we were more of a bottom family...

Alyssa said...

Korie- I just figured the barfing was a given, but the bladder control issues that go along with the barfing I totally forgot to include.

Beth- Yes, we are more of a bottom family.

kacy faulconer said...

Are you looking at me or aren't you?!