#1: Anything claiming to be an "easy" gingerbread-type house for whatever holiday is a waste. You won't be able to construct it properly, the icing will be too stiff, and the candy stale. Your kids will still make a mess and insist on keeping it.
#2: Because you love your children you will keep it for a day or two as the centerpiece of the table.
#4: Anything left as the centerpiece of the table is considered fair game.
#3: Anything claiming to be an "easy" gingerbread-type house for whatever holiday is going to give your dogs NASTY gas and you may have to evacuate the house.
![]() |
| Interior of my trashcan. |

4 comments:
that's hilarious...mostly because it isn't my house!
An Easter Gingerbread house? Bah humbug! I have almost eaten a bag of mini robing eggs--yum! Skip the house and just eat the candy!
LOL! Yet another reason I will never have a dog. Too bad it isn't warm enough today to open the windows.
I agree with beth. the pb eggs should be sold all year round and cadbury should take over the world.
Post a Comment