Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh my Chickie!

Chickie is 8 months today.
This baby likes to move and I had a hard time getting her to sit for the mandatory picture.
Although she is not yet crawling, we are working on a few signs so that she can be ready to read by the time she turns 1.  As you know, it is important to rush these milestones. My goal is to have her eating cheeseburgers by next month.
I've seen this look before...


Pointing to the baby's eye (she's brilliant by the way).

Which of these hands doesn't belong? I had to force her to sit back.

This picture makes me laugh, I caught her in the middle of making her funny face where she scrunches up her nose sniffs. 

My cutest girls.
 

3 comments:

natalie said...

Soo cute, and very smart! I guess this is why we allow ourselves to be tortured for 9 months.

korie said...

She (they) are the cutest girls!!!!

News from the Craigs said...

I really miss those girls....