Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finally an update on Terrance

I know everyone has been wondering how our local celebrity, Terrance is doing.  If you remember, he competed on a Karaoke show a while back. After almost a year of hoping to see him in the drive-thru of the local Good Times I heard the familiar lisp as I ordered and my heart leapt a little.  Waiting in line I saw his hands flashing out the window as he spoke with the customer in front of me and I was certain. 

When we pulled up I asked if his name was Terrance and told him I had seen him on TV.  He smiled and said, "I'm blushing, you just can't see it," and then he proceeded to tell me that he had put in his two weeks and was going to go to sound producing school in Denver.

"I'll come back to visit now and then, so you'll still see me around."

That made me feel good-- like Terrance isn't going to be out of my life forever, he'll still visit me at the Good Times drive-thru. He hasn't let his 15 minutes (seconds) go to his head, he remembers his roots.

No comments: