Monday, November 5, 2012

Posts that I was too lazy to compose

 
I've been collecting ideas for the old blog for about a month, but nothing ever came of it.  So here they all are in one big, unrelated jumble.
 
 
The week before Halloween Chickie and I went to visit Meri in Rexburg... I found the perfect place for Chickie to sleep-- Lola's crate.  It was clean, furnished with a fancy memory foam pad, and completely enclosed.  Now I know why some parents put their children in cages, but they're crazy and I'm not.

Even blurry she's pretty cute.

Playing on Meri's phone


Being "soft" with Lola, her favorite part of the trip.


I was a little early for my flight so I drove by the old South Salt Lake house... Just as weird as it was when Jared and I lived there, except the broken snow mobile in the driveway finally disappeared. Do you like the sly angle? Or maybe it's just artsy, especially with the mirror.

John is a velociraptor, although, unlike Tommy, he didn't jump straight up onto the wall.

Chickie likes to help with the dishes.


John took a picture of me at church. Don't I look reverent?

I didn't get any good costume pictures this year. I just like Chickie's face in this one.


Blurry, but doesn't John look spooky? Kitty was Shirley Temple and Chickie was a cupcake.
Chickie took this one while I was changing her diaper.  I thought it was a little spooky looking (can you see me?)

Cute Kitty finished soccer with blue teeth from her cookie. She is an awesome little defender and loves to play goalie.

1 comment:

korie said...

Love it!!!! Exactly what I like to see!!!!! I need a cage! The kids looked so cute on Halloween! Your hair is soooo long and gorgeous! Miss you!