Friday, August 16, 2013

Oh what do you do in the summertime?

It's kind of sad that I have neglected the blog for so long.  There are many reasons for this that I may or may not get into right now.  The biggest is that it is easiest to update from our PC, which no one uses anymore. 

Anyway, in order to get back into the swing of things I thought I would do a major catch-up with photos and a few captions from our summer. 





Chickie's smile


We love having Great Grammie and Bompa so close now.

Swimming with Meri

Mother's Day

Father's Day


Mini cow at the Renaissance Fair

Kitty was afraid of the cow touching her, but that didn't stop her from trying to pose


The Renaissance Fair was a waste of time and money!


Kitty came in 2nd and Sophie got 3rd

Chickie turned two but the photo refused to load, so the cake will have to suffice

John turned 10

Having fun in the morning

Chickie didn't want to miss out on the rock climbing action at Cheyenne Mtn Zoo




At the Will Rogers Memorial Sun tower



Our Garden of the Gods album cover

1 comment:

korie said...

I loved catching up on your life and your summer! Let's catch up in person sometime!!!