Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in review

Pretty much the past year went like this:

Everything started out normal enough, then I found out I was pregnant, then I was sick, then I felt a little better, then my ankles swelled, then I had a baby, and now I am disorganized and overwhelmed.

Chickie likes to draw people. I am the figure on the left with the scribbled hair. "Yours wrinkle" (the vertical line to the left of the mouth) is the only other defining feature that she included in my portrait.

Nice.




5 comments:

Meri Alyce said...

My question is: what is that wavy line in the middle of your body??

Alyssa said...

Probably my double chin!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Possibly a budding artist !! Wonder what the "body" is next to yours ?? She is the cutest no matter what - or as she says: "No problem"

Shay Brackney said...

I'm desperately trying to come up with a reason why I feel unorganized and overwhelmed...I had a baby in 2000 - does that still count? ;) You crack me up, Alyssa!