My house would be filled with natural light, colorful furniture, handmade slipcovers and quilts, wallpaper, and embroidery.
My kids would never hear a harsh word because I would have the 10 essential things to tell them memorized and at the ready for any situation.
I would give my friends handmade gifts wrapped in butcher paper and fabric twine (made from quilting scraps) with a witty hand lettered card attached.
My container gardens would keep us stocked all season with a variety of produce because I knew exactly when to plant the seeds I self started during the dreary months of winter.
Oh yeah, and my house would be sparkling clean (with just a little Dawn and white vinegar) and organized because my kids would do their age appropriate chores without a fight.
Forget about the food-- I've tried enough of those recipes to know they don't really taste as good as they look. And the exercising-- I know enough about genetics to know it is physically impossible to change the girth of my hips.
Instead I'm stuck with this:
1 comment:
You have a beautiful family, Alyssa. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment