There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Scheduling conflict
"John, I am NOT going to fight about that with you right now."
"Ok. I'll fight with you about it later. I won't forget."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that you post these conversations with John. not only is it very entertaining (for me), but I love to hear what goes on in the mind of a young child. And it helps prepare me for what to expect as my kids get older.
2 comments:
I love that you post these conversations with John. not only is it very entertaining (for me), but I love to hear what goes on in the mind of a young child. And it helps prepare me for what to expect as my kids get older.
Can you pencil me in sometime. I don't want to fight with you :)
Post a Comment