Observations from today:
Contrary to popular belief, Chinchillas are NOT clean pets
Jared had never opened the Shop-Vac and didn't realize you can just dump out the contents when you are finished sucking them up.
I made a rash judgement today when I saw an unkempt, homely woman with tons of ugly kids, "That's what happens when you have too many kids," I told myself. Feeling guilty for the very thought, I quickly checked off several very attractive, hip friends who have lots of kids and happily disproved my theory.
Can you overdose on Flax seed? I have been adding it to everything, and so far John has not noticed.
When you add ground Flax to everything it looks like you are adding a scoop of brown sugar.
Spending over an hour looking up long lost friends on facebook is time well spent. You can sit there and try to remember the names of all your acquaintances through the years and then try to find them. I don't know what I would do once I found Beth Hickey, would I try to "friend" her? For what purpose? Just to stalk her profile? Then I wonder, why isn't anyone from my past trying to find me? Why don't I get the random "friend" request? And then I see that some of my friends have friended people from high school who I didn't even realize they associated with. And then all the old high school insecurities come flooding back and I have to walk away from the computer. But if anyone knows where Christine is...
And really? Avatar beat Titanic? Not that I loved Titanic, it was ok, but I can't even bring myself to consider seeing Avatar (no offense to my super cool cousin who worked on both films).
Is pre-cooked bacon better? I bought both today because John has been begging for bacon, but I didn't want my house to smell like breakfast for a week. He could tell the difference, he didn't know what it was, but he knew something was up.
I was stumped trying to pick out underwear for the first time in years... all the technological advancements were mind-boggling.
5 comments:
Thanks for the laugh today! You should be a comedian...no seriously!
So yesterday I joined a group on Facebook called "I went to Goddard and yes it was a suburban ghetto" or something like that. Man, that brought back some memories. That place WAS scary. I can't believe I made it through 7th grade. Anyway I only have 96 friends myself-I'm sure you have more!!
I agree with John, something is wrong with precooked bacon, but I can't put my finger on it either.
I was unfriended for the first time (that I know of) and it was kind of funny. it was a girl who requested me as a friend and i almost had to ask someone else who it was...then i guess i was too much for her. so my advice, don't friend beth hickey. you probably won.t like the adult she has become (no offense to beth hickey if she is a regular reader of your blog--i am referring to the "idea" of beth hickey only).
LOL! Yes you can over do it with flax, my friend was eating these flax bars everyday and well yea, she had to stop or cut down!!
Post a Comment