So here's the thing, my sister Beth leads a glamorous life.
She has always been more classy, more hip, more athletic, more smarter (did you catch that?), more coordinated, more organized (except for a few off years in college that I blame on a lack of space), more everything than me. Oh and I forgot the hair, she always had better hair than me.
But recently she gained a very cool follower to her blog. A famous (at least in my opinion) follower.
The best part? She didn't even know! I had to call her and tell her. That's the kind of sister I am.
Just so you know, she has a pretty good blog. I would recommend reading it, she is clever, witty, smart, and funny.
In one thing I have her beat-- I post more.
**don't worry Meri, you will get yours soon enough**
4 comments:
Oh that is just awesome...and hilarious! Of course I had to go check it out, and sure enough! As an avid follower of yours, perhaps I should apologize for not being more famous.
That's probably why I am not.
Oh stop! I have a complex now and can't figure out when/what to post! By the way, you had way better hair than me for a long time. My hair was not described "angel hair" as a child. I can go on and on and maybe I will on my own blog. Your blog is way better and you know it! The only reason I have a famous follower is because I noticed a Seinfeld reference in her blog! I guess watching way to much "funny guy" is good for something!!
Who is it??????? Who is the famous person????
And your blog is great!
Cara-- its the author of the blog "Every day I write the book" I have her link in my list. She is totally funny.
Post a Comment