There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
always a laugh from your blog .. thank you for today's...
actually, yes. Yes I can.
If he only knew!! Do you have the heart to tell him it only gets worse?? Oh...wait...that's ONLY if he's referring to girls! lol
I would love to know the story behind that comment! I think I'll use it in line at the grocery store or something!
Is he talking about Jeremy? It's a perfect description.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
always a laugh from your blog .. thank you for today's...
actually, yes. Yes I can.
If he only knew!! Do you have the heart to tell him it only gets worse?? Oh...wait...that's ONLY if he's referring to girls! lol
I would love to know the story behind that comment! I think I'll use it in line at the grocery store or something!
Is he talking about Jeremy? It's a perfect description.
Post a Comment