Thursday, January 14, 2010

You know what's sad?

Do you know what's sad?

Haiti. So sad that I don't want to even talk about it.


Do you know what else is sad?

The fact that I changed my profile picture on Facebook to a "retro" pic just because I had one and it seemed like everyone else was doing it too. I don't even know who started the trend or why, and I just followed along. Depressing, disappointing, and maybe typical. I got sucked in and now I am ashamed. I usually try to do some due diligence and research before I jump in and run with the sheep.


Boy, I'm still upset about it.

4 comments:

korie said...

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/church-sends-additional-aid-to-haiti-earthquake-victims

Go to that web page...and see what our Church is doing to help.

At the bottom of the page you can click to donate and donate online. I thought that was pretty neat.

Doing something makes us feel better.

Oh and I would have liked to follow along with the retro week but I don't have a scanner.

Who cares if we're followers if were having fun while were doing it.

Want to know something really lame about me...
I had to Google what the color thing was last week. I had no idea.

korie said...

Sorry I basically blogged on your blog.

Beth Freestone said...

I think the picture is cute and would do mine but I don't have one of me as a little girl.

Also, I didn't know what the color thing was last week either but I didn't have the smarts to google it. Instead I posted "striped and polka dots" since all the colors seemed so boring. Only a few days later did I figure out that it was your bra color. Now that is dumb.

Cindy said...

Your picture is cute. I'm impressed that you even know the trends. I can't be a sheep, since I don't even know what's cool.