Kitty and I encountered our little neighbor (you might remember him from this post) on our way to get John from school. As I was thinking to myself, "Gee, Kitty is taller than him... I wonder if he has a kidney problem like Emmanuel Lewis and Gary Coleman..."
I hear him say to her, "John's mean."
I turned, looked him square in the eye and said, "No. You're mean."
Then I practically stepped over him and went to pick up my smiling boy who was proud to report another good day.
6 comments:
I think snotty kids sometimes need adults to tell them the truth--especially without the constraint of their parents' presence. Next time he will probably say to Kitty, "your Mom is mean"! :-)
The nerve of these kids today! Where is the fear?
He seriously said that so close to you that you could hear him? W-O-W ... throw a football at his head.
I love that you stepped over him! I second Beth, John is not his biggest problem anymore! :)
Loving the new blog layout! Very fun!
Some kids have it coming. I bet that made you feel better :)
Post a Comment