As much as I hate "Vaguebooking" (Meri) I also hate when people post a status on facebook that is obviously an inside joke between friends. I hate it because I am usually the person who doesn't get the joke and comments anyway only to feel stupid later when I realize they obviously meant something else entirely.
For example:
Friend #1 LOVES popcorn!
Me: Me too! Popcorn with butter is the best!
Friend #2: Yeah, it's soooo..... greasy.
Friend #3: And SALTY! I'll never look at popcorn the same again.
Friend #1: That guy was totally HOT!
One of these kids doesn't belong.
Oh yeah, it's me. Just like middle school all over again.
And I am sorry to say, but these people do it on purpose. They gain some kind of pleasure out of unsuspecting people like me taking their status at facevalue. And this is what I have to say about them-- You ARE stuck in Middle School-- the rest of us have moved on.
3 comments:
AMEN! Facebook sucks! So does friend #1, #3 and #4.
Mmmm I love buttery and salty popcorn too! And I really mean that.
Hey, at least im not exploiting unsuspecting facebookers for the shear fun of it...
Post a Comment