Friday, March 4, 2011

Season of the witch

I wish I had something good to post.  I don't.  Nothing that has happend in the past week comes to mind.  I've worn the same outfit probably three times, but that's old news.

Even Bogda has left me with hardly anything... it's rough.  She's convinced her sister, who lives nearby, is a witch.  A witch who subscribes to a witch magazine and burns witch candles and uses witch crystals.  But she is also a witch who also attends Catholic Mass weekly.  Bogda has been personally affected by her latest dealing in the craft. You see, Bogda's sister had a problem with bugs in her house. She tried everything to get rid of them, but they were stubborn. Stubborn, that is, until she did some witchcraft and now her house is bug free. 

But guess where they went?  That's right.  Bogda's house. She is convinced her sister is responsible for a minor insect invasion.  Nevermind that they aren't even the same kind of bug that inhabited her sister's house. 

I wonder if she's responsible for the lone housefly I kill daily.

3 comments:

Jack said...

you said you had nothing and then you give us this great gem about Bogda? Good times

Anonymous said...

Ah, I've missed Bogda.

Unknown said...

For a second I thought this was going to be an autobiographical post. Bogda stories are good too I guess.