Saturday, January 28, 2012

Smoothie update

I halfway jumped on the green smoothie bandwagon this week.  Do people really drink these things forever, because, you know, it's a "lifestyle"?  I like how all the diets these days are not "diets" but "lifestyles".

I'll tell you how long I can hold on to the bandwagon-- one week. Today I let go. I lost it and gave up on the whole healthy thing. I ate some cookies, a handful of M&Ms, a double cheeseburger from Freddies, five pounds of fries, a quesadilla, guacomole, and three gallons of diet Dr. Pepper. I feel fantastic. My pants  finally fit like they did a mere two weeks ago.

Some friends and I decided that we're going to start a new blog called: Chew on This: The Fat Girls' Guide to Eating Out.  I don't want to give too much away, fat girl blogs are hot right now and we want to capitalize on our strengths, but here's a teaser-- hot fudge, hot tamales, and belly dancing.  It's a lifestyle.

4 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

Now that's a blog I'd love to read! You so crack me up!

korie said...

The Diet Dr Pepper made all the difference I'm sure!

MDougherty said...

Now that's something that sounds like me.... LOL.....

kacy faulconer said...

Remember, it's not a lifestyle until you announce it on Facebook