Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Never let a Polish woman into your house..."

"Never let a Polish woman into your house" that's the latest advise from Bogda. Polish women are mean and will harshly judge your housekeeping skills, decorating choices, and attempts at parenting. Noted. The other day I found myself defending Kitty's choice in befriending a shy little girl whose family just happens to be from Mexico. Bogda doesn't trust very many different ethnicities and I sometimes have to remind her that some of her ideas are not accurate, let alone nice. I was losing the battle and in my desperation I said, "What if someone said all Polish people were horrible, nasty people?" She quickly responded, "They are." Case closed.

1 comment:

Ally said...

So this is totally off topic, but it seems to be ages since I last saw you (which may have been Meri's wedding). I was wondering if your family was venturing up to the lake this year? And if so, when were you planning on going?