Monday, June 25, 2012

Girls Camp

We just got back from four days of camp in Rye, Colorado.  Between the bear visits (three times in one day), the food poisoning that wiped out about a third of the girls and leaders, Jeremiah, the mysterious lone male who soaked up all the positive teenage girl attention until his wife and two kids showed up, and a little dose of teen drama, I think it was fun?








Some of the girls slept under the stars the last night.


2 comments:

korie said...

Just seeing those girls outside in the sleeping bags and the bear pictures all in one post gives me anxiety.

Shay Brackney said...

awwww - thank you for the pic of Kenzie - I sent her with a camera and she forgot she had it until the very last day :( ... I'm envious you got to be there! Even with all the sickness and the bears. I loved being a leader at girl's camp!