Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Priest Lake summer post

We spent another week at the lake this summer. We had a good time, but by the end everyone was ready to go home.  John put it this way, "For the first four days it's paradise, but then it fades." Reality is hard to swallow as you get older.

The pictures aren't great, I left my memory card at home so I had to use my phone.


Chickie hated her life jacket


Cold kids after a swim in the middle of the lake


You can't see it, but Quinton and John are both reading magazines.  I thought it was funny.

Chickie ate the entire tootsie pop.  She loved to sit in that chair and hang out.
 
Kitty's favorite pose.  She loves Baby Brent from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.







2 comments:

Jaime said...

Clearly I need a better phone-the pics are great. Love the one of the three of you. Well, I guess a better phone and a lake house. Glad you could escape for a week.

korie said...

Looks so fun and relaxing. I can't believe Emily will just sit in the chair like that! Too cute!