
I can't compete. My sister informed me that she gave my parents Neil Diamond tickets for Christmas. It doesn't help that I haven't figured out what to get my parents this year. Everything I think of just pales in comparison. Next year I will have to get Neil Diamond tickets and a copy of The Jazz Singer, that will show her.
Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm thinking of skipping the Christmas card this year, it's too hard and I can't compete with all the fancy one's floating around. Nothing new or exciting happend to us this year, so why try?
Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm thinking of skipping the Christmas card this year, it's too hard and I can't compete with all the fancy one's floating around. Nothing new or exciting happend to us this year, so why try?
3 comments:
Who is Neil Diamond and why is that special?? Now I would REALLY be impressed if she got them tickets to go see Britney Spears. Hurry - there's still time! I'm with ya on the Christmas cards. In fact, I have decided to do New Years ones .. or Valentine's Day - since New Years is coming up pretty quickly too. I'm so behind!
I need your mailing address, because while mine are definitely NOT fancy, I have to send mine out because it is one of the things I actually accomplished this month! Maybe as a msg on facebook?
Yeah, that's a tough gift to follow... Maybe you could go in with her and then take some of the credit? :) And I'm not sending out Christmas cards this year either. I always forget about it, then it's too late.
Post a Comment