I'm so glad it is not worse. Yeah, no surgery. Remember when you broke your arm running into a wall? I was telling Sophia about that the other day when she was doing something similar. I hope you get off the crutches soon!
I wore the same brace from falling down the stairs (well I tripped at the top and jumped) It was HORRIBLE! I was on crutches for 4 months. I broke two bones in my left foot, sprained my mid foot and both ankles. McKell was 3 months old at the time. It was THE WORST! Heal quickly.
7 comments:
ALYSSA!! Good gracious (get it .. grace??) Does this mean you won't be joining us for Bunko tomorrow??
I'm so glad it is not worse. Yeah, no surgery. Remember when you broke your arm running into a wall? I was telling Sophia about that the other day when she was doing something similar. I hope you get off the crutches soon!
weren't you on crutches once in college, or am I daydreaming?
Did you get the temporary handicap parking pass at least?
Are you kidding me? I leave for a week and this is what I come back to. Patch it up soon, we've got to get those pool passes!
clutz.
There is never a dull moment with you!
I wore the same brace from falling down the stairs (well I tripped at the top and jumped) It was HORRIBLE! I was on crutches for 4 months. I broke two bones in my left foot, sprained my mid foot and both ankles. McKell was 3 months old at the time. It was THE WORST! Heal quickly.
Post a Comment