I can't put my finger on it, but there is something to learn about life from this place:
Maybe it is the glistening fixtures that are repeatedly wiped down by the clean cut boy carrying a dish towel and broom.
Maybe it's the number of smiling employees eager to fulfill their part in the whole process (the picture of efficiency).
Maybe it's the simple menu.
Maybe it's the uniforms that hearken back to a simpler time
It could be enjoying the company of loved ones...
Whether it be the sparkle, the well polished employees with their effortless positive attitudes, or the company of family, I felt like I might have stepped into a Disney-run business for a brief moment.
Then I tasted the fries and realized it might just be heaven.
7 comments:
...and where are you that you get to taste this little slice of heaven?
What are you in CALIFORNIA????
So funny I just had that for lunch. Oh and the fires dipped in a chocolate shake.... AHHH.
Korie- do you think I would go to California and not call you again? We were in Phoenix for my brother's graduation.
I have never been to In and Out .. it's on my Bucket list of things to do before I die...
We love in-n-out! They are building several here in Utah the closest being in American fork - can't wait. It will make happy valley even happier:)
maybe its the scripture on the cup?
we are so jealous-love in and out!any chance they will have the one done in UT by next month so we can meet there?
Of course thats heaven! Especially when Dad makes that face, then you know you have died and gone to heaven. PS...I'm a little jealous of you guys!
Post a Comment