Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eight years strong...


We celebrated 8 years by dining with my parents, catching up on all The Office episodes, running to WalMart and then King Soopers at midnight, and sleeping in this morning. It was just like old times except this time I was in the motorized cart at WalMart and he was walking.

6 comments:

Beth Freestone said...

Happy anniversary! I totally forgot when I talked to you twice today. I love that picture of you and Jared working on the deck. Look at those skinny legs!

Jaime said...

congrats--8 is almost 10, and 10 is basically 15. Once you are are 15, that may as well be 20 and look-it's your golden anniversary. doesn't time fly?

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Although I've gotta say, I'm a little disappointed that Jared didn't get a cart of his own to race you.

Yo said...

8 years huh? Happy Anniversary!

Tommy said...

Happy anniversary! wow, that picture...ummm.... you guys sure look happy! Get out of the cart and walk already! sheesh

The Harts said...

Congrats guys!! I love that you're still rockin' the drive cart!