Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Little Conservationist

*** I've already told several people this story, but I wanted to put it on the blog to preserve it for the future when our world is destroyed due to human negligence.

Kitty had a nightmare.
I asked her to tell me about it:

"No. It's just too sad."

I begged.

"Ok. I was wasting water."
"Oh. No." I waited for more information.
"The sink wouldn't turn off and the water just kept coming out until it was all gone," she paused a second to give me a sad, serious look and then turned and walked away.

The new poster-girl for water conservation.

3 comments:

alana said...

you always never ever fail to make me laugh. i LOVE it .. and that picture with your post is priceless...

korie said...

Sweet Kitty. the stress they put kids under these days. Her next could be about recycling.

The Harts said...

could Kitty be any Cuter?!!