There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
That's lovely. Can you sit in front of me during sacarament. Please?
that's hilarious...just how I pictured it! :)
were you in that movie crooklyn?
no, no, my name is not puta...it's connie and i keeps my pant clean
Beautiful people use Afro-sheen... beautiful people use Afro-sheen... LOVE Crooklyn!
Cracking up. Should be sleeping. Funny.
OMGosh!! You really should be a comedian! Seriously!!!!!!!
LOL thanks I needed a good laugh
Hey! That looks just like my hair after I blow it dry! Must run in the family.... PS Crooklyn!!!!! Woot
actual Diana Ross hair. Mostly.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's lovely. Can you sit in front of me during sacarament. Please?
that's hilarious...just how I pictured it! :)
were you in that movie crooklyn?
no, no, my name is not puta...it's connie and i keeps my pant clean
Beautiful people use Afro-sheen... beautiful people use Afro-sheen... LOVE Crooklyn!
Cracking up. Should be sleeping. Funny.
OMGosh!! You really should be a comedian! Seriously!!!!!!!
LOL thanks I needed a good laugh
Hey! That looks just like my hair after I blow it dry! Must run in the family.... PS Crooklyn!!!!! Woot
actual Diana Ross hair. Mostly.
Post a Comment