Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day 2010

I knew I had something I wanted to put on the blog, but forgot what it was until my Mother-in-law asked about first day of school pictures...

Katherine started all day Kindergarten!  She LOVES it.
I can't believe John is in 2nd grade this year.  He doesn't quite hate it.
John was complaining about the rules his teacher has been enforcing and I said, "Well, that's her job." And he said, "So you mean she's getting PAID to be mean and torture children?"

Pretty much.

3 comments:

korie said...

Love this post. Love Kitty's hair. She looks so grown up and cute as a button. John is so tall and handsome.

alana said...

I'll just say it again. I love that John...

Down in the Sun said...

Great pictures. So nice to see happy faces on the first day. Glad to hear that Kitty loves school. Sammy is loving it too!