Monday, April 13, 2009

FYI

I have been feeling a strong need to record my struggles with John with increasing urgency lately. Whatever that means.

Anyway, today was one of those days (again). I was pretty emotional all day and kept thinking about writing it all down. I finally decided to do it and have started another blog (yes, it is getting out of control).

I don't really know what will come of this new blog, littlebullyblog.blogspot.com, but I do know that it will be chalk full of me complaining and feeling sorry for myself. So if you don't like that kind of thing, don't read it. But if you do, or if you have wisdom or stories to share, please visit and comment. But realize it might be boring, a downer, or annoying to most of the regular world. You know, less pictures, more text.

Mostly I think it is important for me to keep a record and maybe glean some wisdom from my friends and family along the way. Plus it keeps me from having to tell the same story over and over... oh, wait, I do that regardless.

2 comments:

alana said...

I am allll over this!!

Tommy said...

Another blog?! I think you have an addiction...