Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jesus Recycles

Last night at Karate class one of the mom's was wearing a t-shirt that said, "Jesus Recycles" with a recycle symbol on it.

Huh?

I don't get it. What does it mean? At first I was thinking reincarnation, but that's not it, is it?

I found the shirt online, but the image is copyrighted. But then I noticed a whole "Jesus Recycles" genre and found this picture of a patch you can buy Here.

Maybe I need one of those shirts...

3 comments:

Beth Freestone said...

Hmmm. That is pretty deep. Maybe something about being stewards of the earth? I wonder what else he does?

Jaime said...

You could start a line of "Green Gospel" items, scripture cases, scripture markers, temple bags. And kudos for not ingoring the copyright and posting it anyway. Now I have to google it myself, because that is a fantastic T.

Ford Family said...

I'm pretty sure of all the miracles Jesus can perform, recycling is probably at the bottom of the totem pole! But, props to the t-shirt wearers who are at least giving credit where credit is due!