We TOTALLY watched it too....and were looking forward to it. Evan doesn't know who jack Black is, but they advertised it for so long that he was super excited. YOOOOOO GABBA GABBA!!!!!! Best kid show ever!
we totally dvr'ed it because everyone wanted to watch...we are having a viewing party in between conference sessions Sat. How much do we love JB even more now?
That is too funny because Sam too has been looking forward to that one. She doesn't watch the show on a regular basis but they have been playing it up so much. And I have to admit that I too was taken in by how much they played it up. Jack Black in the DJ suit was reason enough to watch it! That cracked me up!
As you know we LOVE Jack Black. I guess Brady and the kids got home just as it was ending but they recorded the last 4 minutes for me and it was pretty hilarious. Hopefully we can catch the full episode next time it is on! I think the shot of him on the moped is reminiscent of Nacho!
6 comments:
We TOTALLY watched it too....and were looking forward to it. Evan doesn't know who jack Black is, but they advertised it for so long that he was super excited. YOOOOOO GABBA GABBA!!!!!! Best kid show ever!
we totally dvr'ed it because everyone wanted to watch...we are having a viewing party in between conference sessions Sat. How much do we love JB even more now?
That is too funny because Sam too has been looking forward to that one. She doesn't watch the show on a regular basis but they have been playing it up so much. And I have to admit that I too was taken in by how much they played it up. Jack Black in the DJ suit was reason enough to watch it! That cracked me up!
I remember seeing ads for that episode, but we didn't watch it, cuz the show kinda freaks me out. But I was tempted.
As you know we LOVE Jack Black. I guess Brady and the kids got home just as it was ending but they recorded the last 4 minutes for me and it was pretty hilarious. Hopefully we can catch the full episode next time it is on! I think the shot of him on the moped is reminiscent of Nacho!
you know now all I'll see is a "B"...! :)
Post a Comment