It has been four days now...
I'm lethargic
I feel bloated
I've lost ZERO pounds
I'm short with my kids
I feel depressed
In other words, nothing has changed.
I used to be able to blame it all on my outrageous Dr. Pepper habit. Now the only change I see is that there is an empty space where the pep (as in Pepper) and spice (as in Dr.) of my day used to reside. It was there when I ran errands, it was there when I made dinner, heck, it was there when I made breakfast. It was, literally, something to look forward to everyday. Pathetic, I know.
Don't comment if all you are going to do is encourage me to keep going. (See? the melancholy even translates to the blog.)
I plan to make it through the weekend, beyond that is anyone's guess.
10 comments:
just do diet dc pepper .. then the guilt melts away!
I say if you cant beat it, join it. As in just give in to your Dr. Pepper cravings, however, maybe limit your self to 1 or 2 a day. Then limit to 1 and then if that doesn't work, just do black coffee. ;)
and if coffee does not work try crack or heroin
I don not know if I can comment due to you current state of mind!
Sorry...that was the benedryl talking.
We don't drink, we don't do durgs, we aren't on perscripion happy pills. We've got to have something right... just do diet and don't have it with breakfast :)
Or do what ever you want....
I wonder if you had diet dr pepper with an extra healthy "oatmealish" breakfast if the good would override the dr. Still, it would probably taste better next to a bowl of lucky charms. Too bad I don't have diet dr pepper or lucky charms in the cupboard right now. I'll have to stick with my trusty handful of chocolate chips.
Oh, come on Alyssa!! You have gone 4 days!! You have to at least go 2 weeks!! Come on!! YOU CAN DO IT!! I don't care what your blog says.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Because if you can do it, you will give me the motivation to give up my Diet Coke!! :) Come on, prove to me that it can be done!!! I need someone to pave the way!!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. You may not remember but in 7th and 8th grade I ate an apple and Hostess Apple Pie for lunch each day. I never drank soda. Coincidence?
Why are we giving up the doctor?
Post a Comment