It all started at a gas station in Montana. I leaned a little too far into the counter and there it was-- my stomach resting on the ledge. I pulled away and thought, "I hope the cashier didn't notice..."
Today I sifted through clothes and found some jeans I don't quite love and decided to try them again. Don't ask me why I chose jeans in 90+ degree weather, I was just sick of everything else. As I zipped them up I looked in the mirror and realized they might be a little tight but were kind of flattering never-the-less.
Five minutes in I decided these jeans might be just what I need to break my addiction to Dr. Pepper and food. "If I wear tight pants everyday I might lose some unwanted bulk," I cleverly thought.
Ten minutes in and I decided to drink water instead the desired soda. "These pants really help me remember to make good choices," I congratulated myself.
After feeling every breath for 15 minutes I decided to pull the waist up a little. "There, that's more like it..."
Thirty minutes later I tried to do some squats to loosen them up a little.
An hour later I changed clothes.
2 comments:
To bad we can't go to aerobics together first and then hit up Chick fil A and get some DP. That always made it better...
I am always grateful they don't charge for drop offs at goodwill...
Post a Comment