
Tonight I asked John about his meeting with the school social worker.
He has really dark hair like daddy and a very unusual chin.
Unusual? How? (I've met this man before and don't remember anything unusual about his chin).
It comes down like this and hooks to his lip and then does this on both sides... It looks like a cartoon weatherman's chin.
Oh.
*** And read Beth's blog (here) for my take on the whole school fundraising thing-- I couldn't have said it better myself. Angry parents unite! ***
1 comment:
Most fundraisers are merely a measure of the parents' power and influence. Your parent is the managing director with a staff of 30? Easy street! Your parent telecommutes to an office across the country? You're SOL.
I vastly prefer the bake sale/bingo/carwash type of fundraiser, because they seem more like a community effort than "Look at me, my parents are popular and pressured lots of people to buy in my name!"
Post a Comment