The other day I ran to the store to buy dog food. I went to the self checkout and lifted the 50 lb. bag to the scanner. I scanned it and then felt something give. The bottom of the bag ripped open and 50 lbs. of stinky dog food came crashing down on my feet. Everyone around stopped and stared. I heard some gasps and I stood there wondering if I could just run away. The guy told me to go get another bag and as I turned to run and get one I slipped on the crunchy morsels under my feet. I didn't fall, but I sure had my audience guessing for a minute there.
Banana peels have nothing on dry dog food.
6 comments:
So were you at Wal-Mart? I think that would make the story complete. I can picture a bunch of slack-jawed Wal-Mart shoppers just staring at your predicament.
Actually, it would have been even better if you were at Wal-mart and someone snapped a photo of you to place on "the people of Wal-mart.com"!
you make me laugh. period. wish i were there. only if this happened at walmart, of course.
I can totally picture it. Sorry it had to happen to you though :)
Okay, now I've missed two super-silly-store events. This one and the time you were in target on a motor-chair racing people!!
Ok first of all I got mad that the cashier didnt get you a bag instead he made you get your own bag....Not cool to make an embarrassed customer get her own 50lb bag :/ sorry sister. PS I did laugh too.
Post a Comment