Friday, October 22, 2010

Some voting advice

As this political season gets into full swing I thought I would create a cheat-sheet for those of you who want to vote but don't want to read up on the candidates and amendments.  Here's the thing though, I don't always know how to spell the candidates names or what district they are running in or even their party affiliation-- you can figure it out.

I created this list in about ten minutes (mostly from memory, a few while watching t.v.):

Ed Purlmutter: He's not slick, he's a workhorse.

Cory Gardner: The wind taxes and the hypocrisy will blow you away.

Salazar:  He can't say no to Pelosi so we need to say no to Salazar.

Michael Bennett: He spends, we pay.  Bigger government, less money, more pain. He's their senator, not ours.  He's nobody's senator but yours.

Ken Buck: He's too extreme for Colorado.  Colorado is not for sale.  He doesn't get it so lets not get him.

Oh yeah, and one more....

Tom Tancredo:  He'll stop illegal immigration cold.  And if you don't think it can be done, just watch him.

And don't forget-- Amendments 60, 61, and another one I can't remember (101?) will KILL jobs.

There you go!  You can thank me later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes they will kill jobs BUT lower taxes, hmmmmm

alana said...

last one's my fav

Shay Brackney said...

I think I'll bring this with me to the voting booth -- think they'll stop me? :)

Anonymous said...

This is handy. I always have my hubby make me a cheat sheet for when I go in there since I don't like to watch them on tv.