There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
bummer .. hope he feels better. guess I won't save ya a seat today - I'll miss ya!
that stinks. sick children are just pathetic--it is so sad.
That's so sad that he's sick :( But man, does that kid say the funniest things.
That face says it all!
Hope he's feeling better. You can tell him Avery is in her bed of pain too :)miss ya!
I hope he's feeling better! Say to John and Kitty from Evan and Kastan :) We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bummer .. hope he feels better. guess I won't save ya a seat today - I'll miss ya!
that stinks. sick children are just pathetic--it is so sad.
That's so sad that he's sick :( But man, does that kid say the funniest things.
That face says it all!
Hope he's feeling better. You can tell him Avery is in her bed of pain too :)miss ya!
I hope he's feeling better! Say to John and Kitty from Evan and Kastan :) We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment