I just wanted to thank everyone for the super comments on their laundry habits! In my mind I always assume people have everything under control at their homes (not that you don't). I like that I am not the only one who puts off doing the laundry until someone brings their empty dresser to my attention.
I am impressed at those of you who have the strength, fortitude, and dedication to do all the laundry in one day. For some reason I can't bring myself to doing it all in one day. Part of the problem is I like to escape. I almost HAVE to leave my house every day making up errands, and fitting in trips to Sonic. Sure I could pick up and continue the laundry after a quick errand, but really by then I forget about it.
Another problem I face in trying to finish it in one day is that Jared is asleep during the day. So our clean laundry starts to pile up until I can put it away when he goes to work. I just hate seeing it in the hallway. It's like it never completely goes away.
If only we had a spare room to dedicate to clean clothes like one friend... that would be ideal. But instead our spare room is dedicated to Jared's hobbies, Christmas decorations, and anything else I can't find a place for.
No comments:
Post a Comment