There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
oh my gosh could those pics be more adorable? here's to a great year!
Is Kitty doing "I'm a little tea pot"??? So so cute! And John is so grown up....I can't believe it!
I love John's pirate skeleton shirt. Shirley Temple looks ready for school. Where is Kitty? Very cute!!
I second the darling Shirley! Good luck this year!
SOOO cute! If only we could invision our kids this way all the time! Then they would never get sent to their rooms!!
Thanks for the link, your kids are so cute! I love how blogging and FB keep us up to date with family! I haven't seen you since Roshelles wedding!Im excited to to look @ your blog!
P.S. we have that same shirt, costco?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my gosh could those pics be more adorable? here's to a great year!
Is Kitty doing "I'm a little tea pot"??? So so cute! And John is so grown up....I can't believe it!
I love John's pirate skeleton shirt. Shirley Temple looks ready for school. Where is Kitty? Very cute!!
I second the darling Shirley! Good luck this year!
SOOO cute! If only we could invision our kids this way all the time! Then they would never get sent to their rooms!!
Thanks for the link, your kids are so cute! I love how blogging and FB keep us up to date with family! I haven't seen you since Roshelles wedding!
Im excited to to look @ your blog!
P.S. we have that same shirt, costco?!
Post a Comment