
Katherine turned 4 today! These pictures are from our little party a week ago.

Sandy made the requested "castle cake"-- waaaayyyy better than my Dora fiasco that ended up in the trash two years ago!

The girls made princess crowns.

Sophie and Penn- I love this picture!

Kitty and Sophie-- two brown babies.

Sandy, Katherine, and one very tired Daddy.

Really? Is this not the cutest nephew anyone could have?
Katherine is such a delight to have in our family. She is a crack up and a doll. We always have so much fun with her bubbly personality.
Happy Birthday Stinkles!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kitty! Wow I can't believe your 4 already. That cake was awesome.
That is one sweet cake! Happy birthday, Kitty!
oh my gosh, how funny we have children that share a birthdate--I had no idea...
man you and beth put out some tan kids...I would kill for their skin!
If there is one thing I am jealous of with girls, it would be throwing a girl bday party. I am tired of bugs and space and superheroes.
Happy Birthday Kitty Kid Bone!!!
Happy Birthday Kitty!! What a fun party for such a cute girl! Glad things are semi-normal (though what does that even mean!!!) with the schedules... oh, and I almost didn't recognize Jared in the picture without the stash....
Post a Comment