Friday, November 20, 2009

Another one?

A little Kitty resemblance?





I'm not so sure about this one, but Beth and Brady see a little Kitty in there somewhere.
I just think it's funny...

7 comments:

alana said...

what's up with the comparison to all these 'tan' people?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about this one. But maybe I'm biased because I can't stand Wanda Sykes.

korie said...

no comparison... Kitty is too too cute. To be compared to anyone.

Ford Family said...

Okay...Hell NO!!

Tommy said...

what have I started....

I do see a little bit of Kitty in her twin adult self. Maybe even a blossoming comedic personality??

nice find. I guess all that is left is finding John's twin

News from the Craigs said...

Where is my twin??? Can mine be Japanese???

Beth Freestone said...

In my defense those pictures Wanda do not show the similarity. It is just something about her. Hard to explain! Kitty is much more adorable but I still stand behind it!