They
are
so
slow.
Especially when my kids get up a 6 am. Seriously, it has been Daylight Savings for a week now, you would think they would have adjusted. Not my kids. They are sensitive to change. The hour difference rattles our whole world around here.
So we wait for church.
And wait.
And wait.
And the whole time we wait I think to myself, "Gee. I really wish they would do something active to get all that energy out before church." Active, but not wild. Active, but don't bug me. Active to them usually means expending energy arguing.
Sundays are like snow days. We are cooped up until church and then we are cooped up some more.
The irony? We wait all morning for church at 1 pm, and we are inevitably late.
4 comments:
Just wait! 2 more months and we're back to 8:30a! Where I begin complaining we have no time to get ready to go to church!
Ugh, we have 1pm church to! Cant wait until next year when it is at 9! It feels like we waste the the whole day when its in the afternoon!
1pm church is just plain and simple wrong.
legos are our sunday solution-it usually works for hours.
I don't have any solutions...just make sure you have plenty of the Dr. on hand to help get you through!
Post a Comment