There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
Those made me smile.
I loved that you watermarked it! :)
I think you have got a Picasso there!
Love it and I love that you watermarked. My family doesn't understand watermarks and it is a point of contention. My SIL hates them and my Dad crops them off.
ok-seriously those are so great. the other day gray said, "i think i like art more than video games"maybe art will be this generations escape
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those made me smile.
I loved that you watermarked it! :)
I think you have got a Picasso there!
Love it and I love that you watermarked. My family doesn't understand watermarks and it is a point of contention. My SIL hates them and my Dad crops them off.
ok-seriously those are so great. the other day gray said, "i think i like art more than video games"
maybe art will be this generations escape
Post a Comment