Friday, November 27, 2009

We're taking up a collection


Anyone willing to donate to the tooth fairy cause should contact me before Monday night.

John wants to wait to put the tooth under his pillow until after he can take it to show all his friends at school.

I'm sure they will be super impressed.


Actually, Jared and I both like Wendy's suggestion of a dollar coin, so if anyone knows where to find Sacajawea laying around, let me know.

4 comments:

Down in the Sun said...

When I worked at the bank people came in and would ask for them. Most banks had them if you asked.

Jaime said...

I know, right? My neighbor gave her son $5 for his last tooth!! Grrrr! I cannot compete!

Cara said...

My poor little girl is still waiting for the tooth fairy to get her tooth, I think we are going on a week now!

Photography by Wendy said...

In Salt Lake the Trax (public transportation tram system) gives $1 coins as change. That doesn't help you. My Brother-in-Law's tooth fairy gets confused and leaves the money under Daddy's pillow. I like it.