Sunday, March 29, 2009

John Stories Part II

John has been making plans to buy a motor home. He and Grammie (Jared's mom) discuss it at length. These two pictures are of a motor home he has designed.
I don't really understand this one except the truck is in front and it is hooked to the motor home. There are two windows in the side, and a trunk hooked behind. Also I like the sky ("ski").


This is the cross-section view of the motor home. It is pretty self explanatory. I love how Grammie is snoozing on the bed above the cab of the truck. He tried to draw a table and benches that fold out into a bed. I also like his picture of Kitty.

4 comments:

alana said...

so that's adorable!! my favorite part is the "bump"... priceless!
when eli is done with the fridge and pantry i'll send him right over!

korie said...

He really is a very detailed artist. What a great talent.

Jaime said...

As soon as John's dream becomes a reality, you pack that cute little family of yours up and set your GPS for VA!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love how kids spell their words the way they sound. My favorite part is how he labels everything, Grammie's name coming out of the top of her head in the first post is awesome!