The obligatory pictures from our week.
You can't have three snow days, two feet of snow, and Halloween without posting something.

I forgot that I didn't post a good picture of Katherine in her Dragonfly costume.
Unfortunately this one was taken after trick or treating, so her hair wasn't as curly and she wasn't wearing her antennae.

These are some pictures from the snow storm this week. John was throwing the snow and Maya was trying to catch it in the air.

Kitty having a great time.

John would run and then fall. He liked that it didn't even hurt.

Remember this guy? We decided to name our resident squirrel Bugsy, a name Katherine chose for one of her stuffed squirrels.
(Except, I'm almost certain that he's a she.)
5 comments:
Cute Bugsy! Really though...another animal to feed?
First of all I'm emmbarrased that you're calling that a slew of pictures when last less than my minimum. But, anyway...I'm so happy to see those cute kids of yours. Next time include on of their mom (before I forget what you look like) instead of the squirrel.
:)
A big slew of pictures is 5?
Looks like your kids had fun in the snow and for Halloween. I like the pictures of the snow, reminds me of how it can be fun for a little bit, then it sucks.
How do you figure out that the squirrel is a she?
Dang! Look at all that snow!!!! Wish we could have some! Maybe I should visit you and not my parents, everytime I go there it never snows at there house.
Post a Comment