I am thankful for:
Andes Mints and Andes Mint cookies
I am thankful that I can enjoy my Andes mint cookies because I am obviously NOT obsessed with calories, sugar, or fat.
My ice maker when it works. This makes my water more tolerable.
My vacuum, now to just change my carpet...
Four year olds. I love this age, it's the last of the little child years.
Bedtime.
Good shows on TV that I can look forward to.
Good friends. Real friends. The kind that are genuine.
My sewing machine, my grandmother's sewing basket, and my mother-in-law's serger.
My mother-in-law for her love and willingness to watch my kids on a weekly basis. So important for my sanity.
Two cars that work.
A job. An education.
Two super fantastic children that are pretty funny, cute, and smart.
One strong-willed, opinionated, hard working, attractive husband who needs and loves me.
Health.
Daily breath.
Sometimes I forget how it feels to have lungs that don't work, I never want to take breathing for granted.
In fact, I am thankful for modern medicine.
Without it, Jared wouldn't have a job, I would have succumbed to natural selection (twice), and come to think of it, most of my extended family would not be around either.
Family soccer games.
Especially when Katherine tries to stop the ball 3 feet before it gets to her and when John tries to perfect his drop-kick.
Polish neighbors.
She has literally saved me on more than one occasion.
Everyone needs a Polish neighbor.
My parents for teaching me humor, patience (still working on it), integrity, and the importance of family.
Good memories.
I love to relive the past.
I love visiting with my extended family and relatives.
I love the comfort and ease of family.
I am thankful for my testimony.
The end.
4 comments:
Nice list. Love it. Miss you. I'll take some cookies!
Amen!
So good! What are these Andes Mint cookies?!?!?!
Speaking of Andes Mint Cookies....you forgot to take them home with you and well let's just say I ate the entire box myself in less then 10 minutes!! Man those things are good!!
Post a Comment