Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where were you in 1986?


I was in a B-rated zombie movie.*

Did I tell you I used to have a raging tan? I get the dark skin from my mom, she used to be super tan too (or at least that's her story).


Thanks go to my brother, Tommy, the only person on the planet who actually watches zombie movies from the '80s.

*Traci Biddle in Zombie Nightmare

9 comments:

Tommy said...

I cant believe that you made a blog post about this. I tried watching all of Zombie Nightmare last night, but I had to quit. Very poor movie, even for zombie standards.

Ford Family said...

I am laughing soooo hard right now! That looks nothing like you, but my opinion doesn't necessarily reflect those of zombie standards.

korie said...

WHAT??? You think she looks like you?? Not at all... well maybe a little. ha ha

alana said...

you kill me.
and I was born in 1986.

Anonymous said...

That was my favorite movie when I was 4! I always thought you looked familiar...

Tommy said...

I should clarify for everyone. that is what my sister looked like 10-20 years ago, not right now! I DO think it looks just like her.

Jaime said...

oh-oh-oh...!! And I don't know where I was, but wherever I was I know I was wearing a pastel pink sundress with faux paint splotches on it and jelly sandals.

Beth Freestone said...

So are those shadows in the pictures from that Mystery Science Theater show? Is that even the name? Anyway, it is pretty uncanny. The serious look on the face and kind of pout are dead ringers for you! Good find Tommy!

News from the Craigs said...

I too was born in that year.... Wow she really does look like you.