There's not much going on but I'm still writing about it.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Dissed
Ok, I get it. Everyone is too embarrassed to admit that they have more than four drawers of socks and no where to put their pajamas. So much for my dreams of a best-seller!
See! Don't you love that I was the ONLy one who said sanything...I'm trying to keep your self respect intact! A few years ago, I went through my Tshirt drawer and thought- Het, I've had t his one since 1992...It's probably time to get rid of it. So- although it was so comfy becuz it was all worn out, I threw out it, and 25 others like it. I hang anything nice in the closet, and my pants and jeans and dresses and jackets, you know. Then I have a drawer for Undies and socks, Another for tshirts and jammies and then one for lingerie. Cuz ya know you gotta keep your man happy.
2 comments:
Ok, so I've heard there are issues with my comment section. That makes me feel a little better about the lack of response!
See! Don't you love that I was the ONLy one who said sanything...I'm trying to keep your self respect intact! A few years ago, I went through my Tshirt drawer and thought- Het, I've had t his one since 1992...It's probably time to get rid of it. So- although it was so comfy becuz it was all worn out, I threw out it, and 25 others like it. I hang anything nice in the closet, and my pants and jeans and dresses and jackets, you know. Then I have a drawer for Undies and socks, Another for tshirts and jammies and then one for lingerie. Cuz ya know you gotta keep your man happy.
Post a Comment